Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Seventeen

I forgot to mention in my last blog that on Thursday, April 7th, my car broke down. My choir trip also started on Thursday, April 7th. So I had to get my car towed, then ride with the scary tow truck driver back to my school. It was such a crazy day. I was on my way back from the bank when it happened, and as I was broke down on the side of the road, I looked into my passenger seat to see the container from the drive-through at the bank. You know, those tube things that banks use to transport things through those long mysterious tubes? Yup. Unfortunately, I had accidentally stolen it, but I couldn't do anything about it because I was stuck on the side of the road! It was quite the ordeal, but luckily for me I made it back to the school on time to grab my bags and jump on the bus. So now I am car-less for the next 3 1/2 weeks, and will be depending on other people to get to work.

It has also been amazing to see how God has been providing for me. I will be working this summer for the same people I worked for last summer. First, for the Gibbs family, and then cleaning in Glacier Park at a cabin. Also I will be doing other occassional cleaning jobs and babysitting jobs. I'm really excited! I was also offered a full-time job at a Christian preschool/daycare in Whitefish that I could start anytime between June and August. I haven't decided on this one yet because it will probably be a more long term job, and if I continue with my plan to go to Missoula, might not work out. Its very hard for me to be 100% happy with my job situation because Jeremy is struggling so much with finding a job in Kalispell for the summer, let alone in Missoula. Prayers for that would be much appreciated, as well as prayers for following God's will in both of our lives, as well as our future together. :)

Well, this is the final stretch of school. Here's to attempting to find a lost motivation, handing in last minute assignments, excessive amounts of coffee, and odd sleeping hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment