Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Eleven

Today:

Japan was hit with an earthquake.
Japan was hit with a tsunami.
Tsunami warnings were in effect for most of the Pacific Ocean.
I made a pizza (with gluten-free crust and a lactose pill).
I watched 27 Dresses.
I took a nap.
I went to DQ with ReAnne (best roomie ever)(and another lactose pill).
I did my laundry.
My mom and I talked about her upcoming visit to Minneapolis!
Jeremy made me happy.
You read my blog.
I google mapped my home in Montana.
I thought to myself, "I have nothing to say in my blog today."
I prayed.
I read some encouraging devotions.
I went grocery shopping.
I debated about whether or not to publish this post.
...



"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways,when they carry out their wicked schemes." Psalm 37:7

No comments:

Post a Comment