Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Four: BF/Car/Music


Good afternoon!

I just have to say... I love my boyfriend. I promised myself when I started this blog I wouldn't talk about how wonderful he is in every single blog, but I just can't help it! He is so supportive, caring, encouraging, patient, and loving. I could go get a tattoo, an obscure piercing, gain 50 pounds, etc. (the list of things I would never think about doing could go on and on...) and he would still love me the same.

Anyways... ;)
Today was a good day. I picked up  my car, paid the $400, and drove away with a reluctant smile on my face. I am excited to get rid of it, but glad to have a car to drive while in the process of selling it. (Anyone looking? ;) ) I also got 8 hours of sleep last night, plus a 45 minute nap during my free hour of classes this morning! It was wonderful.

I added a playlist to the blog today... I'm not sure if I like this particular one, and its hard to find the songs I want on it, so we'll see how this music/playlist idea progresses.. Check it out!


"The LORD your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you; 
in his love he will no longer rebuke you, 
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment