Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Nine/Day Ten

I'm afraid to say that I think I'm getting sick. The nasty cough that's been going around campus has finally found me. Today is just day one, so I'm hoping that I can get a good night's rest tonight and it will be gone by the morning. At the moment, I'm trying the Christian Scientist's method and convincing myself that I'm not sick. We'll see how that works out... ;)


I'm starting to feel obligated to post every day, since I have up to this point. But I am not sure how that will hold up. So for all you readers, bear with me. :)


[I started this blog yesterday, so obviously I didn't finish it and post it! Now that it's Wednesday (Day Ten), let me continue!]


I'm feeling better today. Nyquil, Dayquil, Tussin medicine, and water have been a huge part of my diet the past 24 hours. :) I took my nanny boys, Leif and Bjorn, to the library and the mall today. It was fun! But kinda crazy. They love the computers at the library, and the play area at the mall. It's fun to see them interact with other kids. I'm continually learning a lot from Leif and Bjorn. Its fun to have a job that is shaping me to be a better person that I can look forward to each day. 


I'm looking forward to the weekend... Laundry, homework, quality time with people I love, and sleep. :) 



“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 
Blessed are those who mourn, or they will be comforted. 
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, or they will be filled. 
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Matthew 5:3-12


No comments:

Post a Comment